Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

letter

Over the past few weeks we have been learning to write both formal and informal letters Here is an example of a letter i wrote about a political situation 

L   l                                                         l l l                                             l
LOUIS
My st
ANTISOCAL CITY
021 481 357
louiburk@stfrancischch,school.nz
4th September 1981
Terry
The Court house
Sick st 89
ST 12345
Dear Terry
I have been talking to some people about how racism should be stopped and they all agree with me. I just don't see why you separate white from black.  The Springboks should not be allowed to come and play rugby in New Zealand. In South Africa, people do not have the same rights and this is wrong.
We all bleed the same blood on they inside so please do something to stop this problem. I hope i have persuaded you enough.
sincerely  LOUIS               

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louis
    Great job on setting our your formal letter. I agree with you that the Springboks should not have been allowed to tour NZ back in 1981.
    Keep up the good work and good luck for your PBL.
    Mrs Carney

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post