Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Writing - Tuna (Eels)

Over the last couple of weeks we have been researching information about Tuna (eels). We have been learning to write a report using the information we have found.


Our challenges were to include a complex sentence and to use a hyphen followed by a list.



Long fin eels also known as tuna can be found throughout NZ.

Shaking around in the shallows uses its sense of smell to observe its prey. 


With some of them almost as long as a bike and as thick as a drink bottle, they swoosh out of the water to get food in a flash - sleek, fast and 

sneaky.


4 comments:

  1. I like your full stops and caper-tel letter

    ReplyDelete
  2. louis this is a good blog you put full stops and capital letters good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louis
    I really enjoyed your blog, Maybe put a question at the end
    Thanks Noah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louis, I can see you really tried to include the challenges in your writing. You have managed to share several facts in an interesting way. Maybe you could include a picture next time?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post