Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

tuatara a living dinosaur

Tuatara a Living Dinosaur in NZ

The tuatara is an animal that feeds on other animals, it is know as a carnivore. Here are some pitchers of what tuataras eat


The life span of a tuatara is 50 to 100 years.

The habitat of a tuatara is woodland and grassland.

This type of animal is only found in new zealand, so its endemic.

The tuatara is a real life dinosaur that can be found here today. In Fact i saw one in wellington here is a photo my dad took.



The estimated amount of tuataras left is 100,000



Did you know that bees,sharks,sea stars,lobsters and horseshoe crabs are all classed as dinosaurs? 

Did you know that tuataras are cold blooded. That meas that there body temperature changes with the environment

2 comments:

  1. Hi Louis, you have some really interesting facts about them. Great job.
    What information do you think your buddy would enjoy the most and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louis
    Fantastic blog on tuataras! I like how you included a photo you had taken. I did not know that those creatures are classified as dinosaurs! What is your favourite thing about tuataras?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post