Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

what I have been doing during lockdown

what I have been doing during lockdown

the thing that I've been doing the most is playing basketball. it is basically the only thing to do because you can't really do anything else.

the next thing I've been doing is colouring-in. My family have this big sheet of colouring in at home and it rolls out into a big piece so i’v been doing that to.

one of the other things I've been doing is planting seeds. yesterday me and my dad and my brother went out to plant some kowhai seeds.

and obviously I've been doing online school.

I don't really feel like i am missing anything though because it just feels like normal. school feels normal too.

The other thing i’ve been doing is listing to music and audio books.

one of the other things I've been doing is walking the dog but always remember to stay 2 metres away from everyone doesn't matter how old they are who they are just always remember about the physical distance rule,  do not go near anyone thats not in your bubble.

Thanks for reading my blog.

What have you been doing over lockdown?












1 comment:

  1. Hi Louis
    Its great to hear how you have been filling in your time at home! It sounds like you have been doing a variety of activities. Where did you plant the kowhai seeds? I have been helping my children with their online learning and doing a lot of baking and cooking plus like you going for a walk every day.
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post